//DRIVE-FAILURE

Aren't hard drive failures just the best? What's even better is that in the time between the failure a few weeks ago and buying a new one the other day, I've had plenty of time to compile my notes.

-There's a family of seven that always leaves in threes, and it seems they have to be invited back into their own house. Strange family tradition?

I have to doubt it's just a family quirk. Why wouldn't the adult at least have a key?

-The same car circles the block every day at the same time.

Creating the image of normalcy to account for some variation in my daily schedule?

-Fake plants in the garden, watered daily at the same time.

Again, creating the illusion of a normal suburb.

Why go through all the trouble? Why not just have real plants?


There's more, but I'm keeping those on physical paper for the time being. I've begun noticing errant patterns elsewhere in town. The dollar theatre hasn't updated its selection since I moved back, despite several blockbusters coming and going at the major theater next town over.

Of course, I've begun catching familiar glimpses out of the corner of my eye when I stray too close to the woods again. I hope he didn't think I'd discounted his role in my life just yet.

Comments

  1. Nice to see your back. Sorry about the past five years not being the greatest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

//Vanished-Colonists

//Queen-Removed

//INACTIVITY